FUTMINNA Post UTME form 2020/2021 – If you intend to apply and study in Federal University of Technology, Minna, (FUTMINNA), then this is the guide you need right now.
In this guide, I am going to discuss with your FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020/21 registration starting date, JAMB cut off mark, admission requirements (O’level and UTME), how to use awaiting result to apply, Post UTME date, how to apply on www.futminna.edu.ng and every other question that will ever come to your mind will be answered on this page.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
I want you to follow me carefully and check every part of this post so that you do not miss anything.
NOTE: If you have any question in mind at the end of this article, feel free to use the comment section below. I will gladly answer your questions.
So, let’s begin right away.
NOTE: You can use the table below to scroll fast to any part of the post which you intend to check. Just click on the part you want to go to.
FUTMINNA Admission Requirements 2020
Let me begin with this.
Before you can even start thinking of applying to study in FUTMINNA, you must meet certain requirements.
In fact, the first of these requirements is that you meet FUTMINNA cut off mark for 2020.
So, what’s FUTMINNA cut off mark for 2020?
FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark
180-200 depending on your course of choice. Check the complete breakdown in the link below:
That’s the minimum score you must have in your JAMB result before you can apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020/2021.
If you scored below 180 already, then I will advise you to go and change your course right now.
If you scored at least 180 in your JAMB result, then read on.
Requirement:Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
So, let’s move on.
My first tip for you
One of the reasons why many candidates fail to gain admission even after meeting the requirements and passing Post UTME is because of wrong JAMB subject combination.
Therefore, I will advise you to also check that your subject combination aligns with the course you intend to study.
If you checked that already, let’s move on.
Also, all candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
UTME candidates that have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
Only ‘O’ level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
Candidates are to upload their O’level result(s) on CAPS.
Is FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME form for 2020 admission screening exercise is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon. I will update this post immediately it is announced by the school management.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will FUTMINNA Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
The exact date for the Post UTME registration is unknown for now.
Normally, FUTMINNA Post UTME form will come out before the end of August, but it might even be earlier/later this year.
The important thing is that you are on the lookout and always staying updated.
How Much Is FUTMINNA Admission Form 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. There will also be some addition ban charges.
Does FUTMINNA Accept Awaiting Result
I have explained this many times.
FUTMINNA accepts awaiting result for admission.
If you registered for JAMB without uploading your O’level result, you can apply for FUTMINNA admission form 2020.
Just make sure the result is ready and uploaded before the Post UTME form is out.
If not, you might lose you chance of gaining admission.
FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
This part is only for those who intend to apply through JAMB direct entry.
If you are not applying for FUTMINNA direct entry admission form, move to the part (how to apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME).
DE candidates must have Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions
For now, FUTMINNA direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on FUTMINNA portal.
How To Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/21
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2019/2020 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2019/2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
Don’t Forget – FUTMINNA Post UTME portal is not open yet, and application is yet to start.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for FUTMINNA Post UTME screening date has not been announced yet.
How To Pass FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020
It is not difficult to pass FUTMINNA Post UTME.
Like many students will tell you, it is not hard but technical.
My extra advice for you: Try to get in contact with students in FUTMINNA and ask them questions about the Post UTME including the subjects, number of questions, time allowed, the syllabus (what the examination looks like) and so on.
Don’t get your information from one source to avoid misinformation, ask many students. You can easily find such students on Facebook by checking for active aspirant groups on Facebook.
I am sure the articles below will help you destroy your Post UTME.
- How to ACTUALLY Study Effectively (What No One is Telling You)
- How to Stop Losing Concentration While Studying
If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.