JAMB change of course/institution 2020/2021 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE): Is JAMB change of course/institution 2020 out? How to apply and change course/institution in 2020? Continue reading this article to get the full gist.
JAMB change of course/institution for 2020/2021 portal has now been activated. You can start changing your course and institution on JAMB portal whether you bought UTME or DE form.
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Schools
- Post UTME 2020 Guide, News And Your Journey To Admission This Year
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Changing your course or institution of study in 2020 is very easy. In fact, you can do it with your phone/laptop at home.
Irrespective of that reason, I am going to show you the golden steps to change your course/institution successfully in 2020 successfully without any mistake!
First, I will deal with some of the things you need to know before applying for a change of course/institution on JAMB portal. Such things include price of JAMB change of course, where you can change your course.
Then, I will show you how to change your course/institution successfully online.
Enough of the stories! Take a chilled cup of water and follow me as I guide you on how to change your course/institution on JAMB portal 2020 online.
How Much Is JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2020/2021
The price of JAMB change of course in #2,500. Take note that you can use this single fee to change any of your choices of courses/institutions (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th) or all at once before submitting.
There will also be an additional bank charge (around N170 the last time I did for someone). If you want to do the change of course at a cyber cafe, you are sure to pay even more.
You don’t need to pay multiple fees to change all of them as long as you have not submitted in on JAMB portal.
Where You Can Change Your Course/Institution In 2020
You can change your course/institution on JAMB portal anywhere using your mobile phone/laptop.
If you have a PC at home, you don’t need to go to cyber café to pay an extra charge of #1,000 or more to change your institution.
All you need is to follow the simple guidelines below.
You can also change at JAMB CBT accredited centres nationwide.
How To Do JAMB Change Course/Institution 2020/2021 On JAMB Portal
QUICK UPDATE: Changing of course or/and institution in 2020 now requires you to go to JAMB CBT centre.
However, you can make the payment at home yourself by following the steps below and you will not be required to pay the #2,500 again.
If you have already paid but cannot click the button for change of course/institution, kindly proceed to the nearest JAMB CBT centre to complete the change.
If you want to make payment by yourself, follow the procedures below.
1. Go to JAMB profile login page by clicking https://jamb.gov.ng/eFacility (opens in a new tab). Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login.
2. Enter your email address and password used for registration and click on Login.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to your JAMB profile dashboard where you will see all available services.
4. Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
5. From the drop down, select ‘2020 UTME Data Correction‘.
6. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
7. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
8. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
Yet To Receive JAMB OTP After Change of Course/Institution
You will be requested to enter your OTP before you can proceed with the change at CBT centre.
If you have not received your OTP, no problem. Here’s how to go about it.
- Login to your portal and go to My payment.
- Then check out the changes and click on continue. You will see a message which says, “Go to the nearest cbt center for the changes”.
- Look at the top of the page, you will see “resend OTP“, click on it. The OTP will be sent to your number immediately.
NOTE: The OTP will be sent to the number you used for the registration.
If you still find it difficult, go to any JAMB accredited centre to do it.
You might be asking, “how long does it take jamb change of institution to reflect on JAMB portal?”.
The simple answer is Immediately.
However, your school of choice might not detect the change until they update their list from JAMB portal.
This is the reason why some people find out their JAMB CAPS portal or school admission portal does not change immediately.
Another good question is, “how many times can I do change of institution or course in 2020?“.
Well, you can change as much as three times before your Post UTME at all, and you can still even change course/institution after Post UTME (for those that were given another course).
How To Reprint JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Slip 2020
A lot of people who were able to change their course/institution have been asking me several questions like:
- I was unable to get the change of institute slip
- I was unable to get my change of courese slip due to network problem
- I am unable to print out my correction of data, after it has be paid
If you are facing a similar issue, there’s no problem. Here’s how to how to go about it.
Step 1: Go to JAMB efacility portal – www.jamb.org.ng
Step 2: Enter your email address, password and click Login.
Step 3: From the JAMB profile dashboard, click on “Registration” from the left tabs. Then, click “UTME Data Correction”.
Step 4: Click on “Re-Print Change of Course slip”.
Note that it is the same buttons that works for change of institution too.
If you do not see that “Reprint Change of course slip button”, then it means you do not have any active change for that year.
Still having a problem? Feel free to use the comment section below.
JAMB Change Of Course/Institution For 2019 And Below
If you want to apply for correction of data for JAMB 2019 or older years, you can also still do it on the portal.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
FAQs And Answers On JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2020
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is JAMB change of course and institution out?” answer-0=”Yes, the change of course and institution on JAMB portal is still on. In fact, I have changed course for someone who did 2020 UTME after 2020 JAMB registration started.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Where can I pay for JAMB change of course/institution 2020?” answer-1=”You are required to pay for JAMB change of course or institution on JAMB portal. There will also be a little bank change (around N170 the last time I did for someone)” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”When is JAMB change of course/institution 2020 closing date?” answer-2=”JAMB change of course/institution form does not close. You just have to make sure that you change it at the right time before it’s too late.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”I have paid but cannot change course/institution?” answer-3=”If you have this issue, it’s not something big. Log out of your JAMB profile, then login again and go back to the page. It will work then.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”How many times can I change course/institution in a year?” answer-4=”JAMB registrar, Prof. Oloyede said in 2018 that you can change course/institution just twice. I was however able to change three times in just 2018 alone.” image-4=”” headline-5=”h2″ question-5=”How can I reprint JAMB change of course/institution slip?” answer-5=”If you have changed your course/institution on JAMB portal but was not able to print out your slip. The good news is that you can still reprint it by following the procedures I highlighted in this article (with screenshots).” image-5=”” count=”6″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Those are the questions I can think of for now. If you have any other question, use the comment section below. I will answer your question and also add it to the content to help others.
If you enjoyed the article, don’t forget to share using the share buttons below. What do you think? Scroll down and let’s discuss!