How do I know if my O’level result has been uploaded? This is the question I have been receiving from a lot of JAMB candidates.
After explaining fully well how awaiting result for JAMB registration works and how to use it without any issue, so many candidates are having doubts about their O’level result on JAMB portal.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The truth is, it is very easy to check if your O’level result has been uploaded to your JAMB portal.
Whether you uploaded your O’level result on JAMB portal while filling JAMB form at CBT centres or you uploaded it after the examination, it doesn’t matter.
Now, I am going to show you just how to go about it easily.
How To Confirm If Your O’level Has Been Uploaded On JAMB Portal
1. Login to your JAMB portal
- The first step is to go to JAMB efacility login portalgo to JAMB efacility login portal.
- Enter your email address and password and click “Login“.
2. Go To Your JAMB CAPS Portal
In order to check if your O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB portal, you will need to first access your JAMB CAPS portal.
- First, click on “Check Admission Status” when you login to your JAMB profile dashboard.
- On the next page, click on “Access my CAPS”.
You will be taken to JAMB CAPS welcome page.
3. Check Your O’level
- On JAMB CAPS welcome page, click on “My O’level” from the left tab.
PS: If you can’t find “My O’level” and you are using Mobile browser (Chrome/Firefox), request for desktop website.
Your O’level will be displayed to you as seen in the screenshot below.
Once you see and confirm your O’level on JAMB portal that way, there is no issue again.
I believe I have answered to question and showed you how to check if your O level result has been uploaded on JAMB portal 2020.
Now, it’s your turn. Share the guide with others so that they can learn too.
Finally, if you have any other question, feel free to use the comment section below.