Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Navy recruitment including the application portal, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online on www.joinnigeriannavy.com
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022/2023 form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy start recruiting in 2022?
- Nigerian Navy recruitment application portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Form
All applications for the Nigerian Navy (Nigerian Navy) must be done online on the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Nigerian Navy jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
1. Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the Nigerian Navy.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply:
- Sight problem
- Ear problem
- Communicable diseases
- Mental problems
- Below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females
- Stammering, or any physical disability.
6. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/or Professional qualifications.
- a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
- c. National Examination Council (NECO).
- d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- h. All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- j. All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
- k. Applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
7. Applicants with higher educational/professional qualifications, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
8. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigerian Navy.
9. Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent form and Local Government Attestation Form.
10. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- b. Photocopies of Credentials.
- c. Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
- d. Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. Applicants will be required to produce original all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
12. Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
To apply for any job in the agency, go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com, find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, and credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the Nigerian Navy shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2022 – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Latest News Update: The application form for the Nigerian Navy is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open on www.joinnigeriannavy.com
After that, the list of successful candidates will be released on the Navy shortlist and those whose names appear on the list will be invited to the Navy recruitment exam.
Nigerian Navy Examination Centres 2022/2023
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- (2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- (2)AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
There will also be a physical screening and medical screening before the recruitment exercise is concluded.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022/2023 form, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive an update immediately after the recruitment starts online.
That is all for now on Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022. If you have any more questions, feel free to use the comment section below.