Is Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form 2020/2021 out on recruitment.army.mil.ng application portal? That is the question I am going to deal with in this article.
If you have been wondering whether the Nigeria army 80 regular intake form for 2019 is out, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Is Nigerian Army 80RRI Form Out 2020?
The Nigerian army 80 regular intake recruitment form for 2020 is not out yet.
UPDATE: Disregard any information online or otherwise claiming that the recruitment form is out. They are false news.
Immediately the Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment portal is open for application, I will update this article. Drop a comment below so that you do not miss out.
Until then, let me show you the requirements and everything you need to know about the recruitment form online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2020 Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/21 80RRI
Follow the procedures below to apply for Nigerian army recruitment on recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9800.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on
28 January 2020on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on
29 January 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from
9 Feb 2020.
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Diamond Bank Recruitment
Nigerian Army 80RRI Portal 2020/2021
This is the same portal that will most likely be used for Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment too.
The deadline for the recruitment has not been announced yet. You are advised to register and apply as soon as possible to avoid stories that touch.
Feel free to drop a comment below. Also, don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.