DIA recruitment 2022 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Defence Intelligence Agency including the application portal, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online on www.dia.gov.ng
If you have been asking the questions like:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Is DIA recruitment 2022/203 form out?
- When will DIA Nigeria start recruiting in 2022?
- DIA Nigeria recruitment application portal www.dia.gov.ng
- How to apply for Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment 2022/2023
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
DIA Recruitment 2022 Form
All applications for Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) must be done online on the DIA recruitment portal, www.dia.gov.ng.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing DIA jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
The general requirement for DIA jobs include:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- NCC Recruitment 2022
- ICPC Recruitment Portal 2020 And How To Apply
- UNILAG Recruitment 2022
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
To apply for any job in the agency, go to www.dia.gov.ng, find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the DIA shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
DIA Recruitment Portal 2022 – www.dia.gov.ng
Latest News Update: The application form for Defence Intelligence Agency is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open on www.dia.gov.ng
On this page, I will be giving you updates on DIA recruitment form 2022, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
That is all for now on DIA recruitment 2022. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.