Edo State Polytechnic HND Form 2020/2021 is out. On this page, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Edo State Polytechnic form, admission requirements, cut off mark, screening, how to apply and everything you need to know.This is to invite all First Choice or Second Choice UTME candidates seeking for admission into Edo State Polytechnic (EDOPOLY), for the 2020/21 Academic Session, to register for the Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
How Much Is Edo State Polytechnic HND Form 2020/2021
The application fee cost Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500)
Edo State Polytechnic Available HND Courses 2020/21
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
How To Apply For Edo State Polytechnic HND Form 2020/2021
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME / PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Edo State Polytechnic Registration Deadline 2020/21
The deadline for registration is on 19th March, 2021.
That is all for now on Edo State Polytechnic HND Form 2020/2021. Don’t forget to drop a comment and share this article with friends.