DELSU Student Portal Login – Check your Admission Status here, Login to DELSU portal| delsu.edu.ng here, Pay your School Fees online here.
If you’re a student of Delta State University or rather a new student and don’t have any idea on how to login and other academic related activities on DELSU Portal online.
Then you don’t have to panic, this article is mainly for you.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
So basically, DELSU Website is mainly used for checking results for each semester, also used for checking admission status. It can also be used to pay in your school fees and print out necessary documents, etc.
I’m pretty sure you wanna learn how to do these simple things mentioned above.
Well, I will give you every information you need to know but first you have to read this guide carefully till the end to know more.
DELSU Portal Login Online| delsu.edu.ng
Before we proceed, we’ll like to inform you that the Delta State University official portal is delsu.edu.ng
Like we’ve said before, the portal is used for doing numerous academic activities which we mentioned above.
Now, let’s move ahead to how to login to DELSU student portal.
How to Login to DELSU Portal
Fresh and Returning Students who wish to login to DELSU Portal should do the following steps below:
Open any of your preferred browser e.g Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera Mini etc.
On your browser, search on google for DELSU student portal or you simply copy this text – portal.delsu.edu.ng
Enter your Username and Password in the required field and click on Login.
How to Check your Admission Status Online via DELSU Portal
It’s pretty simple to check your admission status on the University’s Portal.
Follow these simple steps on how to check your admission status below:
1. Visit DELSU admission status checker via http://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
2. Enter your JAMB registration number and Password and Login
3. Navigate to Check Admission Status, and type your Jamb reg number to check.
4. If not admitted, continue checking the portal back or alternatively check at Jamb Portal.
If you have been given admission in this University you’d need to pay your acceptance fee. Payment can be done online/offline.
How to Pay your School Fees online via DELSU Portal
Have you any trouble paying your fees online? Don’t worry I’ll guide you through this simple steps.
Fresh and Returning Students who wish to pay their school fees online should do the following:
1. Visit DELSU Student Portal via http://portal.delsu.edu.ng
2. Login to the portal with your Username and password
3. In your profile, click on payment and select mode of payment
4. Follow all instructions given on the page and proceed to make payment using your ATM card or Bank
5. If successful, print out your payment slip.
Pretty simple right?! Don’t thank me, what are friends for? Lol.
How to Pay Acceptance Fee Online via DELSU Portal
The procedures for paying your acceptance fee is outlined below:
1. If admitted, proceed to pay your acceptance fee via https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
2. Login to the portal with your username preferably your Jamb Registration Number and Password.
3. Navigate to Acceptance fee and select your payment method.
4. Follow every instructions given on the page and proceed to payment.
5. If successful, print Admission List and Slip
How to Check Your Result Online via DELSU Portal
1. Go to DELSU Student Portal via https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
2. Login with your username and password
3. Navigate to Check Result
4. Select your Session and Semester of your choice and print.
Phewww! We’ve reached the end of this guide. If you like our blog or maybe wanna get updated. Please subscribe to our blog or you bookmark this blog.