A new feature for Andriod devices has been announced by Google.
This feature will allow Android users to be able to schedule text messages so that they can be sent later.
This information was posted on the Google blog with a list of 4 other features which includes
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Keeping account password safe with password checkup
- scheduling text messages to send later
- Not looking at the phone screen when operating it with the help of Talkback
- Getting more done hands-free with Google Assistant
- Dark theme in Google Map.
The above list is the new features that Google has added to Andriod devices in 2021 so far.
However not all Andriod devices will be able to use this feature as it will only to available for Android 7 or newer versions of Android and devices with the latest version of Google Messages.
The new scheduling message feature will allow users to write a message and set the time that they want the message to be sent out and it will be sent out to the recipients at that time.
This feature can be helpful for sending messages to family, friends, lovers, etc that are in a different time zone.
It can also be useful for sending birthday, new month, new year, valentine’s day, etc messages to family, friends, or loved ones, all you have to do is write the message then set the time you want the message to be sent, sleep while your message gets delivered at the appropriate time.
According to Google,
Over half a billion people across the world use Messages to seamlessly and safely connect with family, friends, and others every month so this feature can be particularly helpful especially if you have friends, family, or coworkers, and colleagues at other times zones.
How to use the Scheduling message feature on Andriod
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Google message or download it on the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Messages
- Select the contact that you want to send a message to
- Create your message.
- Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it once to send).
- A schedule menu will pop up.
- Select the time and date you would want to send the message.
Your message will be delivered at the appropriate time to the selected contact.
Google has added and announced a new feature on the Andriod device that enables messages to be scheduled and sent later.
However, you need to be using this latest version of the Google message and your Andriod device should be Andriod version 7 or newer to be able to use this feature.