Npower Agro Recruitment 2020 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about Npower Batch C 2020 Agro programme, requirements, application starting date, registration and login portal (www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng), how to apply, closing date and all the latest news.
Here at Naijaeduinfo, we strive to abstain from information that is yet to be confirmed and focus more on what is official.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
So, if you want to know the latest on Npower agro recruitment 2020, follow me carefully.
Npower Agro Recruitment 2020 Starting Date
I have been receiving series of questions related to when Npower portal will be opened for Batch C recruitment application online (www.npower.gov.ng agro portal 2020).
If you have been asking this same question before, I have a good news for you.
Npower Batch C recruitment portal will be opened on Friday June 26th, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
According to the update, 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool during this new N-power recruitment exercise.
In order words, interested candidates will be able to apply for any of the N-power progrmmaes starting from then.
In case you don’t know, the N-Power Batch A beneficiaries will exit on June 30th 2020 while the Batch B beneficiaries will leave the programme on July 31st 2020.
Npower Agro Batch C Recruitment 2020 – How To Apply For N-power Agro
The application for Npower agro recruitment 2020 will be done on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
- Npower build 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower teach 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower health 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower tech 2020 recruitment guide
- Npower creative 2020 recruitment guide
For now, here is what all interested candidates must take note of:
1. Get your BVN ready
If you have your Bank Verification Number (BVN) ready, good for you.
If not, proceed to any bank to register and get your BVN.
NOTE: You can get BVN from any bank even if you don’t have an account with them.
2. Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization
If you are an existing employee in any organization, you are not allowed to apply for the recruitment (unless you intend to leave the job for N-power).
Since the purpose of the programme is to create more jobs, it will be unfair for people who already have a job to compete for space with those who don’t have at all.
3. Application is online
Application for the N-power Batch C 2020 recruitment will be done online on Npower portal www. npower.gov.ng agro portal 2020.
The application is free and you are advised not to register on any other platform apart from the official portal that was announced.
Npower Agro Recruitment Registration Portal 2020 – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Registration for N-Agro will be on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
You have been advised and warned not to register on any other website.
Now, I will show you how to go about the registration process without any issue.
First, you need to get the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either in JPEG (JPG) or PNG format.
- A valid email address or working phone number.
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC Certificate.
Once you have all these, you can then proceed to register for N-power Agro by following the steps below:
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, you will be required to read the terms and condition of the N-power Programme and accept that all the information provided is accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- You will be required to verify your email address. This is then followed by the BVN verification portal.
- Once your email address has been verified, fill in your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- Fill in your Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your BVN printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, you are required to indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
Npower Nigeria has claimed on their official Twitter handle that there will be a few changes in the way the programme will be done this time.
Npower Agro Recruitment Application Closing Date 2020
N-power agro recruitment closing date 2020 has not been announced yet.
As soon as new updates roll in, I will update you on this page. In order not to miss out, make sure you drop a comment and subscribe.
That is for now on N-power recruitment 2020, If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share the news with others by using the share buttons below.
Related: npower update today for batch c 2020, npower news update today 2020, npower latest news 2020, npower.gov.ng build portal.