NDA Shortlisted Candidates Names 2022/2023 [73rd Regular Course] | Download PDF. Nigerian Defence Academy’s list of successful candidates for the 73rd Regular Combatant Courses for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. NDA Shortlisted Names for 73RC.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna has finally released the List of Successful Candidates for 2022/2023. See more information below.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
NDA List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Are you among those that participated in the Nigerian Defence Academy 73rd Regular Course Admission Screening Exercise? See how to check the list of successfully selected applicants for admission into NDA 73rd Regular Combatant Course. NDA Shortlist PDF
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna has published the names of successful applicants.
The management board of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) sends congratulatory wishes to all shortlisted candidates whose names appeared on the list of shortlisted candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) on Sunday released the names of applicants who participated in the Screening Test held on
June 8, 2019.
This was contained in a release by Brig. Gen. I. M. Jallo, NDA Academy Registrar.
The following topics will be covered:
Date and Venue for NDA AFSB Interview 2022
The candidates are to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from June 22 to August 10, 2019, at the NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna.
Important: Make sure you download both the Attestation and Parent Guardian Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal (rcapplications.nda.edu.ng) and complete the same.
Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 22 June 2019 and Saturday 13 July 2019 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 13 July 2019, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay at the AFSB.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, and medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Requirements for NDA AFSB Interview
Candidates must bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2019.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Attestation Form of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
- Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) including your Account Number.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Basic Requirements and Dress Code for NDA Interview
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at the WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
How to Download NDA Shortlisted Names
Click to view a full list of applicants invited for an interview.
If you have any questions concerning the NDA List of Shortlisted Candidates for 71RC, kindly let us know in the comment section below. We will update you with NDA’s Latest News update too.