Zanzibar University, one of the best universities in Tanzania has finally released the accredited list of undergraduate certificate courses they will offer for the 2020/2021 academic session, and potentially, beyond, at least till they have a review and add others.
In this article, we will list the various courses currently available for study in both undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and non-degree program in Zanzibar University.
If you’re an aspirant gunning for admission into this prestigious institution, then read the list below to find out and/or confirm if the school offers your chosen course of study.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Faculty of Business Administration (FBA) The Faculty of Business Administration offers courses leading to the following awards:-
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance (BBA-Acc. & Fin.);
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing (BBA-Mktng);
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT); and
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management (BPLM);
- Faculty of Law and Shariah (FLS) The Faculty of Law and Shariah conducts courses leading to the following awards:
- Bachelor of Law and Shariah (LL.B.)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences conducts courses leading to the following awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (BAE)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) in Languages (BLE)
- Bachelor of Islamic Banking and Finance (BIBF)
- Bachelor of Information Science (BIS) and
- Bachelor of International Relation and diplomacy (BIRD)
- Faculty of Sciences (FoS)
- Bachelor of IT with Education (BITE).
- Faculty of Engineering (FoE) The Faculty of Engineering conducts courses leading to the following awards:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Engineering and Information Technology;
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Telecommunications Engineering.
NOTE: The following courses under the Faculty of Engineering are expected to be accredited and added soon.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design; and
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering and Natural Resources Management.
- Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences (FoHAS) The Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences conducts courses leading to the following award: –
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc (NUR)
NOTE: The following courses under the Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences FoHAS) are expected to be accredited and added soon.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BPharm.) and
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Sciences in Economics and Finance (MSc Econ. & Fin)
- Master of Public Administration Program (MPA)
- Master of Law (LL.M) in Comparative Laws
NON DEGREE PROGRAMME
v Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Information and Communications Engineering
- Certificate in Procurement and Supply
- Certificate in Community Development
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Diploma in Information and Communications Engineering
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- Diploma in Community Development