JAMB recommended textbooks for Agriculture 2022 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2022/2023 and score above 80 in JAMB Agriculture, then you need to know the best Agriculture textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Agriculture textbooks to study and pass JAMB Agriculture.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
If you are still searching for the terms below, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Agriculture 2022/2023
- Best Agriculture textbooks to read for JAMB 2022/2023
- Best textbooks for JAMB Agriculture 2022/2023
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Agriculture
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Agriculture
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Agriculture textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2022/2023
BEST AGRICULTURE TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Agriculture are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Agriculture 2022/2023
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges, (2nd Edition), Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Agriculture in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB agriculture recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR AGRICULTURE 2022
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Agriculture
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for agriculture before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good agriculture textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Agriculture In 2022
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best agriculture textbooks for JAMB 2022/2023
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these agriculture textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.