NIS recruitment 2021 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment including the application portal, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online on http://portal.immigration.gov.ng
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is NIS recruitment 2021/2022 form out?
- When will NIS start recruiting in 2021?
- NIS recruitment application portal http://portal.immigration.gov.ng
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
All applications for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) (NIS) must be done online on the NIS recruitment portal, http://www.portal.immigration.gov.ng.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing NIS jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
The general requirement for NIS jobs include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2021
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
To apply for any job in the agency, go to http://portal.immigration.gov.ng, find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the NIS shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
NIS Recruitment Portal 2021 – www.portal.immigration.gov.ng
Latest News Update: The application form for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open on http://www.portal.immigration.gov.ng
After that, the list of successful candidates will be released in the NIS shortlist and those whose names appear on the list will be invited for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exam.
There will also be a physical screening and medical screening before the recruitment exercise is concluded.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on this recruitment exercise, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
That is all for now on NIS recruitment 2021. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.