Looking for Etisalat jobs in Nigeria? This post contains everything you need to know about Etisalat Nigeria Recruitment and how to apply for them without stress.
Etisalat Nigeria is a subsidiary of Etisalat, a giant outfit considered the biggest telecom operator in the Middle East. Notably, Etisalat Nigeria has been operating vibrantly ever since its inception in Nigeria. Previously I did publish a post about NNPC Job Recruitment Process and the most important things You Should Know About NNPC Recruitment,kindly go through and drop your comments or experiences.
Under the umbrella of Etisalat whose telecom operations span 15 countries, Etisalat Nigeria has attracted a huge population of subscribers, making it one of Nigeria’s leading network operators.
While Etisalat boasts of operating in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, it is fascinating that the telecom giant now spans its access to over 2 billion people and holds a massive staff base. According to reports, Etisalat has directly recruited more than 40,000 people since it began operating.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Besides playing a major role in Nigeria’s telecom industry, Etisalat Nigeria has contributed immensely to efforts intended to lessen the impact of unemployment in Nigeria. It’s worthy of note that through its career website, Etisalat Nigeria recruits a massive population of Nigerians into its labour system.
If you’ve browsed the Internet endlessly for useful information about applying for job vacancies at Etisalat Nigeria, rest assured that your search ends here. Verily, this article has got all you need to know about Etisalat Nigeria recruitment.
Applying for Etisalat Nigeria Job Vacancies
Etisalat Nigeria runs a website (careerslip.com/etisalat) which caters to the needs of people willing to apply for Etisalat Nigeria jobs online. To conveniently tender your application for a job vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria, there’s the need to attempt a registration process.
To register at Etisalat Nigeria’s career website, visit the site’s homepage, switch to the top right hand corner and click the tab with three white horizontal lines and then tap the green-coloured Register button that pops up next.
You’ll have to submit your CV at the point of application. At the same time, you’re allowed to apply for the advertised Etisalat Nigeria job vacancies on the website.
How to Apply for Available Etisalat Nigeria Jobs Online
- To apply for an available Etisalat Nigeria job online, visit the official site https://careerslip.com/etisalat
- Once you land on the site’s homepage, attempt the registration process stated earlier. For this registration, you’ll have to input your details (first name, last name, email and password) in required fields
- Then, click the Join Now button
- With the above done, you’re now free to apply for any vacant Etisalat Nigeria job position that you qualify for
Etisalat Nigeria Vacant Job Positions
There are various available job positions at Etisalat Nigeria. As earlier mentioned, the career website of Etisalat Nigeria holds several advertised job positions that you can easily find on the site’s homepage. Meanwhile, you’ll find the major recruitment requirements for each of the advertised job positions.
Below are few of Etisalat Nigeria advertised job positions as of the time of writing this post:
- Specialist, Health & Safety
- Analyst, Sales Admin Support
- Engineer, Performance
- Specialist, Product Marketing
- Specialist, Mobile Broadband
- Manager, Information Security Management
- Officer, Legal Services
- Head, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management
- Specialist, Treasury & Corporate Finance
- Manager, Consumer Research
- Analyst, SIM Registration (HQ)
General Etisalat Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must have WASSCE (or equivalent credentials such as GCE and NECO) with no less than 5 credits (compulsorily including English and Mathematics)
- Minimum tertiary level qualification of OND, B.Sc, HND or BA with at least second class lower division in any relevant field of study
- Every applicant is required to have a valid NYSC certificate
- Applicants should be physically capable
- Great computer and communication skills are required of applicants
- Applicants must not have attained higher than 36 years of age
We strongly believe this post has provided you with comprehensive information about Etisalat Nigeria recruitment. If you however wish to find out more about this point of discussion, you may visit the career website of Etisalat Nigeria.