The National Diploma Part Time Form for Edo State Polytechnic is out. In this article, I will guide you on everything you need to know about Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021. The available courses in the institution, requirements and how to apply.
This is to invite interested candidates for admission into Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) ND Part-Time Form 2020. Candidates who must apply are those who meet the requirements stated below.
How Much Is Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021
The application cost is Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500) Only.
Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements 2020/21
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Courses 2020/21
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
How To Apply For Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Note: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back on the Institution portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Inters witch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N5,500 with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Registration Deadline 2020/21
The deadline for this registration is on Friday, 19th March 2021.
In this article I have stated every detail you need to know about Edo State Poly ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021. Remember to drop a comment using the comment section below and share with friends via share buttons.